Good community relations are vital to the fulfillment of NA's primary purpose. Without the help of others in our community, many addicts will never hear of Narcotics Anonymous.
Excerpt from NA World Service Board of Trustees: Public relations and the traditions, Bulletin #25
The Tri-Area Public Relations committee provides the following services to the Alameda County Areas:
- Maintain the website naalamedacounty.com including meeting schedules and event information
- Create and update bi-monthly meeting schedules in printed format
- Provide Narcotics Anonymous literature and racks in appropriate institutions and organizations
- Operate 24-hour manned telephone help line 510-444-HOPE
- Provide public service announcements about NA
- Provide manned booths at health and community fairs
- Provide presentations to the community and professionals about NA
For Professionals and Organizations
The Public Relations Committee for Alameda County NA can present an overview of our program and how it can benefit your clients. We provide educational presentations in schools, at rehabilitation facilities, and within the justice system. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a presentation.
We have meeting schedules and informational pamphlets for use by professionals and their clients which can be made available at your facility. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about a literature rack in your facility.
Purchase NA literature at https://norcalna.org/literature/cart.php.
Download and print copies of the Alameda County NA Meeting Schedule here.
The Narcotics Anonymous World website has more information for professionals with many free downloads and historical information: